This year, we’re offering several opportunities to make an impact and give students the best possible start to the school year:
1. Supply Packing Project
Thursday, July 8 – Wednesday, Aug. 4
- Rally your team, neighborhood, friends or family, set a collection goal, and host your own backpack packing experience. Complete the form at the bottom of this page to register for this opportunity. You can also click here for collection instructions and here for supply lists.
2. Give to Support School Tools
Thursday, July 8 – Friday, Aug. 6
- Make a donation to support School Tools and help purchase school supplies for Greenville County students. Your gift will directly support supply collection and packing efforts. Click here to give today.
3. Sponsorship Opportunity
Thursday, July 8 – Friday, July 30
- Support School Tools and join us for our Back-to-School Bash volunteer packing event on Aug. 5–6. Sponsors are also invited to participate at a local school resource fair as we distribute all collected items. Complete the form below to contact our team and learn more.
4. Personalized Collection Drive
Thursday, July 8 – Wednesday, Aug. 11
- Collect specific items for a provided school or classroom and deliver your items to MT Anderson or the Greenville County Schools District warehouse by Wednesday, Aug. 11. Complete the form below to contact our team and get started.
All collected backpacks and supplies will be distributed at school resource fairs the week of August 9. If you need help with supplies this year, click on the links below to find contact information for your student’s school:
Click here for a list of Greenville County social workers (Title I contacts here).
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING GREENVILLE COUNTY STUDENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES!