Alexis de Tocqueville Society
United Way of Greenville County’s Alexis de Tocqueville Society recognizes the generosity of individuals and families contributing at the highest levels of personal giving. These philanthropic leaders pave the way for our work to improve education, increase financial stability, and build a vibrant and equitable community for all.
The Alexis de Tocqueville Society is an exceptional group of individuals and families who give $10,000 or more to United Way of Greenville County each year.
When you join the Alexis de Tocqueville Society, you are affirming your leadership and deep level of commitment to the betterment of Greenville County. Members join a national network of philanthropic leaders and enjoy:
- A local network of engaged philanthropic leaders dedicated to long-lasting, positive changes in our community.
- Partnership with a recognized nonprofit leader and dedicated staff.
- Access to special Tocqueville events like Into the Blue, as well as volunteer opportunities and other United Way community events.
- A valued place in high level conversation and thought leadership around Greenville’s most pressing human needs.
- A personalized United Way experience, based on your interests and the impact you want to make in the community; ensuring that gifts, voice and time are efficiently invested.
Become an Alexis de Tocqueville Donor
Whether you belong to a local company, foundation or prefer to give as a family or individual, United Way of Greenville County offers many options to grow your giving and create a long-lasting impact in our community.
To discuss the opportunities available to you or to request more information, please complete the form on this page.