United Way of Greenville County furthers its work in financial stability with assistance from two AmeriCorps programs: AmeriCorps Upstate and Bridges. Our programs focus on financial stability and educational outcomes for the community, but deliver the results in different ways.
Both of our programs are full-time service opportunities.
Click on the images below to learn more about each program:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is AmeriCorps?
Why join our team?
- Tap into your passion
- Grow your career with professional development opportunities
- Make an impact in the community
What is the application process like?
How can I choose between AmeriCorps and VISTA?
What can I do as a VISTA member?
What would I do as a member of the AmeriCorps Upstate team?
- VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance)
- Workforce Development (assisting clients with job training and education)
- Stabilization Services (benefit application assistance and connecting clients with community resources)
- Financial Literacy (teach financial literacy to clients)