We know times are hard financially. Join us to learn about resources available to take control of your financial situation.
United Way of Greenville County and the Greenville County Human Relations Commission (GCHRC) are hosting free Foreclosure Prevention Workshops for Greenville County households.
Benefits of Foreclosure Prevention Education include:
- Get expert guidance for preparing your mortgage assistance application.
- Understand your financial options, including available assistance programs.
- Create a personalized plan to retain and sustain your home.
- Gain access to valuable resources for transitioning from homeownership to rental housing.
Our upcoming workshop dates and locations include:
- Wednesday, Nov. 29, 6–7:30 p.m. | Foothills Family Resources, Marietta
- 3 Main St, Marietta, SC 29661
- Saturday, Dec. 9, 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Hughes Main Library
- 25 Heritage Green Pl, Greenville, SC 29601
- Monday, Dec. 11, 6–7:30 p.m. | United Way of Greenville County
- 105 Edinburgh Ct, Greenville, SC 29607
Register below to attend one of our free Foreclosure Prevention Workshops: