ReUNITED invites older adults and retirees to connect, engage and make a difference in Greenville County. We understand the important role that volunteerism and philanthropy play in strengthening our community, and are ready to put our life experiences and knowledge to work for others. With fun and informative opportunities to stay active and engaged with our community all year long, ReUNITED is a great way to stay connected.
- You share in our commitment to helping our community. Past engagement with United Way is not a prerequisite for joining ReUNITED.
- You were engaged with United Way in your work life, but haven’t found your way to reconnect.
- You are a newcomer to Greenville and want to become part of an effort that provides opportunities for every person to succeed and every family to thrive.
Working to support United Way’s strategic goals through its Economic Mobility Model, ReUNITED seeks to engage older adults in three areas:
- LEARN: Providing programs for ReUNITED members to learn more about the needs of our communities, United Way’s role in helping meet those needs, and the work of related United Way funded partners addressing those needs.
- SERVE: Helping older adults identify how they can contribute their time and talent, individually and collectively, to further the mission of United Way, either working on United Way projects or directly with strategic partners.
- GIVE: Part of our engagement remains the financial support of United Way so it can continue to help coordinate community efforts to address key community needs through its Economic Mobility impact strategy.
You can be involved on your own terms and your own timeline, so flexibility is a key element of ReUNITED. Click here to complete your gift.
If you’d like to learn more about ReUNITED, please complete the form on this page.