A partnership of United Way and the Greenville Chamber of Commerce, Propel Greenville is a six-week board training and executive leadership program that exposes participants to integral elements of board membership and effective volunteer service, preparing graduates to serve our community in leadership roles.
Participants will learn from the best and brightest in the industry, connect with like-minded professionals and develop valuable leadership skills — leaving the program with the tools needed to effectively serve on a local nonprofit board.
There are six hybrid sessions which will each take place on Tuesday afternoons from 2–5 p.m.
- Session I: Board Basics & Intro to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (October 11, 2022)
- Session II: Fundraising & Marketing (October 18, 2022)
- Session III: Finance & Legal Responsibilities (October 25, 2022)
- Session IV: Fiduciary & Risk Management (November 1, 2022)
- Session V: Lessons Learned from Board Members & Graduation (November 8, 2022)
- Session VI: Agency Fair (November 15, 2022)
Program fee is $500 with partial scholarships available.
The application deadline is September 13, 2022. Click on the links below to learn more and apply:
PROSPECTIVE PARTICIPANTS: Participant Information | Participant Application
AGENCIES: Agency Information | Agency Application