ReUNITED. AND IT FEELS SO GOOD.
You're embarking on an exciting new chapter in your life, and we would love to be a part of it. Whether employed, retired or somewhere in between, ReUNITED members are individuals who recognize the important role volunteerism and philanthropy play in strengthening our community.
ReUNITED members work with United Way of Greenville County's mission to bring people and resources together to make our community a better place to live for everyone.
Through ReUNITED, you have opportunities to leave a lasting legacy of caring and generosity.
- Past engagement with United Way is not a prerequisite for joining ReUNITED. If you share in our commitment to helping our community, join us.
- Perhaps you were engaged with United Way in your work life, but haven't found your way to reconnect.
- Perhaps you are a newcomer to Greenville and want to become part of an effort that provides opportunities for every person to succeed and every family to thrive.
You have so much to offer.
- Share your life experiences, expertise and skills to make a difference. Your insight and engagement are critical resources that can truly benefit our community and its future.
- Learn about the challenges our community faces and lend your voice to help those who don't always have one. Be an active contributor to advocating for solutions to our biggest community challenges.
- Engage in United Way's work in the community by volunteering your time. Nothing is more valuable.
- Enjoy social events and opportunities to have fun and give back to our community.
Choose how you engage.
You can be involved on your own terms and your own timeline, so flexibility is a key element of ReUNITED. Click here to connect, or reach out to us at email@example.com or 864.467.3551 to learn more!